Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Spo Reflections - the journey begins

Encouraged by a chum who blogs, and driven by some OCD traits to record everything, I start something I have never seen before, let alone done - a blog. I have heard of them but as my computer skills are minimal, I have never experienced such. I feel virginal; something I have not experienced in a very long while.
For whom am I writing this blog? I am not certain. I am driven to do so - I hope this is more from the Muses and not from lack of medication.
I have no idea where it will go or what it will do or be. That sounds rather exciting.
So it begins......

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

"Spo Reflections - the journey begins

I have no idea where it will go or what it will do or be. That sounds rather exciting.
So it begins......"

So?

Guess you like it!? lol

I'm glad your blogging.

Thanks for being there.

J

8:30 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Yeah, I'm glad you started blogging, too! ehehe!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home