Monday, June 12, 2006

More Random Thoughts

It is the middle of June, and life isn’t very interesting.

My work week consists of long hours of going in early, seeing difficult patients and problems, coming home and doing paperwork. If there is some leftover time, I stretch or read or write. I know where I am going to be each day of this week. There is going to be no change in the ongoing weather – hot, bright, sunny. Each day more or less feels like the previous, only for the fact I work in a different clinic on Wednesdays and Fridays.

I have not heard much news from family and friends, who are apparently sucked up into their work as much as I. As there are no new friends in the land of Spo, I rely on the old ones more and more. As a bunch they are good people. But none are good at phoning, writing or sending emails. A few write blogs, so I can peep at them for what that is worth.

It is annoying that the two hopes for the month of July fall simultaneously on the same weekend, so I had to choose the one already paid for. Nuts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Guy said...

Dullsville here, love. Except my lower back is aching. Badly. Enough for several chiro visits but with very little relief. I have, naturally--self-diagnosed and realize that at any moment my kidneys will fail.

Hopefully it's just the muscle, as they keep telling me that it takes time to repair. But still...one wonders. I'm a hypochondriac of the first order.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home