Tuesday, July 18, 2006

MEME Attempt#1

Sorted Lives, the dear, passed on a challenge to me to come up with 10 attributes about myself that all start with "M".
Rather than thoughtfully writing - and editing, re-editing it to death - I thought I would wing it.

1) Michael. That's easy. My first name is Michael
2) Muscial. I have played the piano since 6year old. I play in a handbell choir at church. I am learning to play the Pan Pipes.
3) Mercurial. The ability to go with the flow has saved me from cracking up a few times.
4) Michigander - I grew up in Michigan, and still consider it part of who I am. Go Blue!
5) Mysterious - Meaning, I love Mystery; the truthful things in life that we know have truth but we can not see or fathom
6) "Mouse" -that was my childhood nickname long before Tales of the City came out
7) Medicine - my profession; I am a physician
8) Meterology - my 'should have done' profession; I am a weather channel nut.
9) Masterful - (this was recommended by Someone- ooh, what a giveaway!)
and
10) Mindful - I try as hard as I can to be thoughtful of others

ta da!

Now, I need to get to work on Tony's MEME. I am tardy with that one.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

I thought to include magnificant myself, but thought it meglomanic :-}

8:24 PM  
Blogger Maddog said...

Great answers, especially after you told me you never just wing it. It was great learning more about you.

8:33 PM  
Blogger john said...

Very good answers!!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

People from Michigan are called Michiganders? Learn something new every day.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

MeMo:

Me and My Menage can not Make Much of this Mêlée.

Must be Mear Madness Making More Matter into Music you Miniscul Menopausing Man you.

Might I Make a Meek Mention My Mentor?
Mad Medecine Makes no More Money, so March to Macy's and Model Mens Minks.
Or Maybe Make some Moula shaking your Money Maker on the Maine.

My Most Meanigful regards.

Master!?

Moo ooooooo!?

6:25 AM  
Blogger DEREK said...

many more meme's to you! Enjoyed it.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Might I suggest that you add "mindful" to your list - mindful of others, mindful of your surroundings, mindful of what is important and mindful of yourself - and mindful people are hard to find...

And I am mindful that I need to do Tony's meme also!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Spider said...

WELL SHIT - I missed #10... I guess "m"asturbation had ruined my "m"emory... but I still stand by what I said!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

hohoho mr. spider, you make me laugh so!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

I was joking before, but I want to thank you for being #10.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home