Saturday, July 01, 2006

Queen of Wands


For newcomers to my blog; the entry from March 3 titled “Tarot” may put this entry into some context……

The card of the month for July is the Queen of Wands. It is a card that usually means authority, determination, and being outgoing at work.
Sounds good.

I like this card; it resonates with me. There is a black cat in the picture; I have a similar cat. The wand is flowering and there is a sunflower; I am a gardener and used to grow 8 feet tall sunflowers. Like the Queen in the picture, I now live in the desert.

So July may be a month “all about me’ –which is apt, as it is the month of my birthday.

Or, it may be a notice that the Burger King pace at the clinic is finally going to slow down to the point of having a grip on things.

Or, it could just mean it’s going to be hot (in Phoenix? shocker!), and don’t leave the cat out too long. And water the plants every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home