Monday, August 21, 2006

Buffalo New York

hohoho
I've shuffled off to Buffalo, N.Y.
We woke at 4AM and got the Phoenix Airport with way too much time - we thought with the new regulations it would take a long while but at 430AM it was a breeze.
I had my first issue of my new GAMES magazine for the flight. Damn, I am not as quick to do the puzzles as when I was 20. I hope this is a sign of being out of practice and not early signs of dementia. Luv those cryptic crosswords. Did Sudoku for hours.
Stopped in Chicago, O'Hare, and saw Mr. Mahoney, the investment man from Merrill Lynch. He is a very amiable man and always seems to have assuring, although I can't understand a word what he says (investment people use a language and jargon all their own).
Now we are in a Fairfield Inn in Buffalo. Someone is already passed out asleep. I too am tire, although the laptop states it is only 630PM back home.
Tomorrow we drive to Canada, check in at the Bayfield Inn, and get to Stratford to see Henry IV, part one.
I am thinking or you all, and hope you are doing OK.
Michael

9 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Party like a Rock Star!!!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger purpletwinkie said...

Sounds like the beginning of a great adventure. Have fun!

7:32 PM  
Blogger john said...

Keep us updated.

8:24 PM  
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

You're missing the RAIN at home :) I hope you have a fantastic trip; I can't wait to read more about it.

Steve

8:31 PM  
Blogger Maddog said...

Glad the first leg of your journey was uneventful. Now may the fun begin.

And just for the record, Buffalo is in a differrent continent than NYC. You need a passport to go that far north. But when you wanna come a little farther south let me know, I'll be glad to entertain you.

9:48 PM  
Blogger rodger said...

You're so sweet but it's time to quit thinking about us all and enjoy your vacation!!

You'll have plenty of time to think about us and your blog when you return but for now...relax, enjoy and take a break from all this.

Now go...play and have fun!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Since I've moved, I'm just now catch up so I didn't know you were off to Buffalo (?!?) Hope you have a great trip.

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Rodger...take a real break from it ALL. Stop the blogging and RELAX! We all need that once in a while! Enjoy and looking forward to the complete update upon your return.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

I feel like such a voyuer. Have a wonderful time.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home