Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pre-Holiday Preps and a Good Bye

Someone and I have to get up tomorrow at 4AM to get to the airport in time. So today is packing the bags, tucking in the cats, tidying up the house etc. I have never been able to leave on a holiday without 'paying for it' ie massive amounts of work to do before I go - I went to the clinic on Sunday morning prior to Mass to do all my notes and paperwork so there is NOTHING left to do. Oh, to get out of Arizona in August time!

We will see at Stratford-
Henry IV, Ghosts, The Glass Menagerie, Twelth Night, Coriolanus, The Duchess of Malfi (shocker)
At the Shaw -
Arms and the Man, and High Society.

Well gents, I don't know if I will have internet access for a week, so this may be my last entry for a week. We'll see if the airport people confiscate the laptop with the "Wet" - and we'll see if there is any access in Canada. (hey, Joel has it, right?)
I will miss checking in on you all; I'll be thinking of you!

12 Comments:

Blogger john said...

have a safe trip. We'll hear about it when you get back!!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Have a GREAT trip! Bring back lots of pictures...

10:14 AM  
Blogger David said...

Bon Vayage, have a great time, hope you enjoy the plays.

11:44 AM  
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

Have a fantastic time and Godspeed.

2:40 PM  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

All of those are great plays,if they're done even halfway decently. Hard to ruin the Duchess of Malfi.
Tell me what it's like to be in a kinder, gentler climate for a change.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Ur-Spo, ur-spull of it!?

lol

Have a safe trip!?

You're lucky, last year we got indoor plumbing for the bathrooms!?

But they don't flush yet!?

8:44 PM  
Blogger Maddog said...

Have a great trip. We'll miss you while you are gone.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Have a great trip!

Ques'ce "Wet"? (or something like that). Hmmm, I didn't know you were stopping by on your way! ;)

Seriously, have fun!

3:55 AM  
Blogger Doug Taron said...

The Glass Menagerie has long been one of my favorites. When I first moved to Chicago in around 1980, I went up to Highland Park to see a production by Steppenwolf Theater. Tom was played by an up and coming young actor named John Malkovich. The performance kicked butt, and was easily the best of a good half dozen productions that I've seen over the years.

Have fun in the Great White North.

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travel safe.
Hope to see the pics when you return.

1:30 PM  
Blogger rodger said...

Oooh..Coriolanus...on of my all time favs. Have a great trip and take lots of pics. You'll be missed!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

you guys are very sweet; I hardly know you but I look forward to hearing from you more than anyone else.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home