Friday, November 24, 2006

The Alphabet MEME


A is for age: 44
B is for beer of choice: Watney’s Red Barrel
C is for career: Physician; Board Certified in Neurology and Psychiatry
D is for favorite Drink: Tea (2nd growth Darjeeling)
E is for essential item you use everyday: A pill box
F is for favorite song at the moment: In the Bleak Midwinter
G is for favorite game: Cryptic Crossword Puzzles.
H is for hometown: Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan
I is for instruments you play: piano and the pan pipes
J is for favorite juice: grapefruit
K is for kids: 2 nephews rather
L is for last kiss: today
M is for marriage: Maybe next year, when we do the 10th year anniversary?
N is for name of your best friend: Scott AKA Scooter
O is for overnight hospital stays: mid 90s, for pneumonia; while in hospital my telephone was stolen.
P is for phobias: tarantulas, and being late to the airport.
Q is for quote: “Only the wounded physician heals.”
R is for biggest regret: I wasn’t brave enough to go to the northwest when I could.
S is for Shirts: I have made 3 dozen so far
T is for time you wake up: 530 AM
U is for underwear: Mostly boxers.
V is for vegetable you love: Homegrown tomatoes
W is for worst habit: ruminating on things
X is for x-rays you have had: chest and wrist
Y is for yummy food you make: gingerbread cookies (I will post the recipe next month)
Z is for zodiac sign: Cancer

9 Comments:

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm gingerbread cookies.....I haven't eaten enough in the past two days :)

8:23 AM  
Blogger Mikey said...

Boxers!!! I want pics!! and 5:30 is way too early

11:57 AM  
Blogger maggie said...

Re: Y
My daughter was just telling me today (she works part-time in a coffee shop) that they are now called, "persons of ginger".

Leave it to Canada, eh?

3:08 PM  
Blogger Cliffie, The Lemming Girl said...

I've had that gingerbread of his, people. It's transcendental. Now if only I could get them to taste right...

6:37 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

A boxer man that gets up at 5:30. I could think of a few things... lol

As for the rest, I think it's fun.

I might do this.

7:50 PM  
Blogger BentonQuest said...

(In Homer Simpson Voicde) Mummm... Watneys

And you play the Pan Pipe, that is cool!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Ahh. In the Bleak Midwinter! Do you prefer the American (Cranham [Holst]) or the British tune? I love them both!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

Boxers, greater chance of things popping out....Do you prefer bag tea or loose tea?

8:26 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

Bagged tea? are you mad?
Loose leaf or nothing!!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home