Friday, December 08, 2006

The Weird MEME



I’ve been tagged to be weird by Dr. Benton Quest
I always do what a doctor tells me to do.

1 – all water has to be recycled, either down the drain or on the ground; never trapped in a bottle going to the dump.
2 – while I am very comfortable in a naked situation (spa, club, beach etc.) I don’t wear short pants as I am vain about my legs.
3 – certain CDs are played on certain days/seasons. Jethro Tull is an ‘autumn’ CD; some Inuit chants are for January; Bing Crosby’s Merry Christmas is for Christmas Eve Day.
You get the picture.
4 – photos of tarantulas send me into a panic/phobic attack.
5 – blood and gore while working in an ER doesn’t faze me; but I can’t watch it on screen in a movie.


6 – My brain has a direct connection with Eartha Kitt Ms. Kitt likes to channel through me to sing songs not in her usual repetoire. Spontaneous Eartha Kitt singing drives Someone nuts.

15 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Well do share the 'nekkid'pics from the spa, etc., will ya!? You tease. LOL.

I despise tarantulas. Heck I despise spiders with the exception of one "SPIDER"species in Florida.

12:25 AM  
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

Eartha Spo...

Yeah, I think I'm with Someone on this one...

3:34 AM  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Is the CD thing supposed to be weird? oh. [LOL! I thought it was a law of the universe that certain songs are played only on certain days or in certain seasons.]

4:18 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I realize Eartha Kitt is is famous for many resons, but right now, I CANNOT get that song she did - 'Where Is My Man?' - outta my head. Thanks alot! Hope you guys have a great weekend.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I realize Eartha Kitt is is famous for many resons, but right now, I CANNOT get that song she did - 'Where Is My Man?' - outta my head. Thanks alot! Hope you guys have a great weekend.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I realize Eartha Kitt is is famous for many resons, but right now, I CANNOT get that song she did - 'Where Is My Man?' - outta my head. Thanks alot! Hope you guys have a great weekend.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

As long as you don't walk around the house "purring" like Eartha, I think things will be OK...

Everyone seems to have this Spider thing - GO HATE SNAKES!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

Those are suppose to be weird?

Please!?

7:09 AM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

Steve - see what happens when Earta pays a visit? Try living with that 24/7; I never know when the woman's going to use my mind as a motel.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See? Joel is a prime example why I can't seem to finish my list! What you think is weird about yourself others are even weirder!

*LOL*

I would like to hear you sing like that woman though. I bet it's funny. :)

8:14 AM  
Blogger maggie said...

It's funny you should bring Eartha
up. "Santa Baby" is one of my favorite Christmas songs.

The hair rises on the back of my neck, shivers run down my spine, even at the thought of a tarantula, never mind a picture.

8:53 AM  
Blogger TigerYogi said...

What about her fabulous duet with Jimmy Sommerville: "Cha Cha Heels"?!!

Every Queen LOVES that song!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Funny, I saw you channeling Edith Piaf.

11:19 PM  
Blogger BentonQuest said...

I love "Santa Baby!" And no good water deserves to spend the rest of its life in a land fill. Thanks for playing along!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

Nice list what spa do you go to?

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home