Friday, January 19, 2007

Alphabet MEME for Hanuman

A- is for Aardvark, because it’s the law!
B- Best Friend? Scott
C- Cake or Pie? Fresh Fruit rather for me.
D- Drink of Choice? Tea, hot or cold, green/red/black/white or oolong. OOXX
E- Essential Item? Teapot
F- is always for Fabulous of course.
G- Gummi Bears or
Worms? I Love the Gummi Bears!
H- is for Hanuman (the dear!), who asked me to do this MEME.
I- Indulgence? Haven’t bought one of these in years.
J- Jury Duty. I try every time to get on one but with my credentials I am dropped like a hot potato.
K. Kids? None
L- Life is incomplete without? Art - and Macaroni and Cheese.
M- Marriage Date? Perhaps, now we are going to have the 10th year anniversary?
N- Number of Siblings? 3 brothers, each well over four feet.
O- Oranges or apples? For what? eating? Or juicing? I choose oranges.
P- Phobias/Fears? Tarantulas, being sued, nuclear holocausts, Mormons.
Q- Favorite Quote? An orchestra of scorched cats.
R- Reason to Smile? I dodged a $7,000 insurance premium this week!
S- is for Spo. It has been one of my favorite nonsense words for years, so long now I don’t recall where it originates.
T- is for Tarantulas with big, nasty pointy teeth.
U- is for
Ur, meaning the primordial state of something.
V-Vegetable you hate? Cauliflower. I don’t like the stuff.
W- Worst habit? Blurting. Although I quickly grasp what others are saying, I get impatient to respond. A major faux pas at home, by the way.
X- X-Rays you’ve had? Lungs and teeth.
Y- Your favorite food? Indian.
Z- Zodiac? Cancer. In Chinese, I am a ‘Tiger”.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice list, Tiger! :)

6:45 AM  
Blogger TigerYogi said...

Faaaaaaaabulous!!!! :)

7:05 AM  
Blogger dmmgmfm said...

So that's where your blog name came from! I always wondered.

By the way, I can really relate to the mormon fear! I have an aunt and uncle (and about 2 dozen cousins and 2nd cousins--or more, I can't keep up) who are in that particular cult. Don't get me started.

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have three brothers, all older. And I blurt too. But I can't stand Indian food, it makes my ass burn

12:51 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Totally with you on cauliflower. It should be illegal.

Re: T. I got an image of Monty Python's Holy Grail killer rabbit, "with big nasty pointy teeth." *makes teeth gestures*

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on! you gotta love pie!
Cooking curry as I type and I blurt all the time and it aggravates some people!

1:51 PM  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

"In Chinese, I am a ‘Tiger”. "

Oooh, grrr.
And I repeat, grrr.

2:48 PM  
Blogger maggie said...

Blurting.....thank gawd we're typing here!

Bluntness of speech is a trademark of Mercury in Sagittarius.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Spider said...

We need to talk about this Spider thing you have... it keeps popping up...

8:50 PM  
Blogger Maddog said...

Great list. I'm glad you are not afraid of Maddogs. It's unfortunate for Spider that you feel the way you do.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

I don't understand A but it was funny.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Cool list!?

Fun things to know!?

I did this a while back myself!?

6:10 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I like Q. It's very visceral somehow.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home