Saturday, September 02, 2006

Random Thought IV

The weekend is here and none too soon.
One would think that being away on a week's vacation I would come back bright eyed and energetic. I don’t know about you, but I ‘pay’ for being away. Medicine never sleeps; even with a covering MD I came back to a pile of messages, matters and things to do. The week was even more strained as I forgot to make time in the schedule to take Someone for his colonoscopy.
The irony of that day was we were made to wait 1.5 hours for the arrival of the doctor. I pride myself on being ON TIME nearly 100% of the time (it the German in me I suppose). So I had a clinic full of angry people who had to wait for me. Between catch up and paperwork I didn’t eat well/get enough sleep and didn’t do my stretches. Physician, heal thyself.
Which is precisely what I want to do this Labor Day weekend - nothing.
I have no plans, outings, parties or BBQs. Apart from going to the grocery store and getting the oil changed I plan to sit home and grow moldy. I hope to hit the zafu a few times. I have 3 Netflix movies, not seen in 2 weeks.

So I hope you all have a fun filled exciting holiday. I’ll wave you on your journeys while sitting in the hot tub.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel said...

Physician enjoy thyself! :)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Spider said...

I awoke today with plans of buying paint and painting the kitchen and living room this weekend - the paint is still at Homo Depot and the book I am reading is really good!

Enjoy my friend - have a brownie on me! LOL

10:21 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Enjoy the hot tub and have a great weekend!

3:06 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

Hey you!?

Enjoy!?

I know what you mean about the comming back from vacation.

Rest and do only what you feel like doing!?

Have fun!?

J

6:02 AM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

Sunday AM - last night we were to have a dinner and then a 'date' but it rained, so no hot tub :-(.
And then we both fell asleep at 9PM.
Such a depraved gay lifestyle we lead.....

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home